Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Want to deposit your checks without going into one of our locations?
Use our remote deposit application at www.oakdalecu.mobi
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Instructions for Mobile Banking
- Prior to using mobile banking you must first down load this application (SquirrelRDC) from the Apple Store or Google Play store based on your mobile operating system. Links can be found on the splash page of our mobile banking website.
- Once SquirrelRDC is downloaded you will just leave this App on your mobile home screen and never use this App directly. It's a component that runs in the background in conjunction with Oakdale's Remote Deposit Capture (RDC).
- Log into Mobile banking, select 'Oakdale Mobile Deposit' and follow the instructions on how to capture the image of your check for deposit.
- Don't forget to endorse your check properly and make sure your images are clear. This information is provided as you go through the RDC process. Here is an example.
|Maximum Number of Items|
|Maximum Amount of Deposits|
- Valid email address
- Valid mailing address
- Member for 180 days
- No more than 2 NSF’s in the past 30 days